Friday, July 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Well howdy, friends of Garner!  As most of you know, I share a birthday with the greatest little country in the world.  And by "little country", I mean great big country, it just sounds kind of nice to say "little country".  I know I've been a little out-of-the-limelight recently, due to marital problems, financial issues, a health scare, and bad decisions too numerous to mention.  But you can't keep a good man down, and we've got something cooking for the mid-term election season that will knock your red-white-and-blue socks off!  Now, if I can just get my team to reassemble… seems Mr. Quinn is still on his "finding myself" tour of Bali, and Bonnie Yoder has decided to take a job at Jennifer's Yarn and Barn Supply.  But maybe a reminder of this epic spot we did for the 2012 election will bring 'em all back.  Hope so!  God Bless Verne, and God Bless America!


No comments: